What’s the Advantage of Getting a Maintenance Agreement?
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Maintenance agreements are arrangements made between customers and HVAC service providers to periodically check and maintain the commercial or residential heating and cooling systems. The purpose of these plans is to keep the systems working at maximum efficiency for the longest time possible and to identify small problems before they turn into necessary and costly repairs.
Maintenance agreements typically involve detailed system verifications, basic cleaning processes (such as coil cleaning), and small repairs and replacements (for example: thermostat, air filters, etc.).
What Are the Primary Benefits of Signing a Maintenance Agreement?
No matter what type of HVAC system is installed in your home, utilizing maintenance agreements will deliver several benefits, such as:
- Extended warranty: Professional installation and regular maintenance are the primary conditions required to keep your HVAC qualified for the manufacturer's warranty.
- Energy efficiency: Your system will use less energy to provide the climate-controlled comfort you desire.
- Improved comfort: If your HVAC is neglected, the system will start to have performance issues and will no longer function optimally; however, maintenance agreements will ensure your system has the expert care and attention it needs to work its best for as long as possible.
- Lower costs: You will pay less on utility bills and repairs, which means more money in your pocket.
- Peace of mind: The last thing you need is to return from work to find your home uncomfortably cold or overly hot; with maintenance agreements, you will experience fewer unpleasant surprises from your HVAC and enjoy a more consistently comfortable home.
At G+S, you will find the maintenance agreement you need to keep your HVAC working its best. Contact our team of experts today to begin reaping the benefits of a well-maintained heating and cooling system.