Free 2nd Opinion on New Equipment Installation!
Please fill out the form below or for immediate service Call Us Today at 704-933-2256.
Annual Maintenance Agreements
Did you know...
- Through regular maintenance you can restore ½ to 1 ton or more of your air conditioning capacity to each unit in your house.
- Studies have shown that through regular maintenance you can save over $300/year.
If that's not enough reason, let G+S give you some more.
- 15% off parts and service
- Prioritized Service in times of need
- Semi-Annual safety checks to catch carbon monoxide leakage
We've found a way to package peace of mind!
Let's face it. We all have better things to worry about than - when was the last time I changed my air filters. The Energy Saving Agreement is the ultimate in delegation. This annual program allows the experts at G + S to provide the preventative maintenance for all your air quality needs.
With the Energy Savings Agreement you will receive the following:
- Two tune-ups and safety inspections per year
- Replace standard air filters
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Monitor refrigerant temperatures and pressures
- Add refrigerant up to one pound
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Repairs, if required, are discounted 15%
- Test safety controls
- Clean condensate drains
- Monitor carbon monoxide
- Change oil nozzle and filter
- Monitor flue draft
- Clean and adjust blower
- Apply protective coating
- Lubricate moving parts
- Improved equipment efficiency
- Priority 24 hour service
The Energy Savings Agreement is an economical alternative to individual maintenance service calls. And just like those oil changes my dad always reminded me about - preventative maintenance will help you avoid those costly repairs down the road.
For more information about our Energy Savings Agreement, call us today or fill in your information below to email us!
Why Choose Us?
- Financing Available
- We Service All Brands
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rated Business
- NATE Certified
- York Certified Comfort Experts
- Angie's List "A" Rated Contractor
- Best Heating & Air company, Friendliest Employees, and Best Customer Service in the Independent Tribune Reader's Choice Awards 5 Years Running